Wednesday, September 23, 2009

This will hopefully be ours soon!



A few months ago we put an offer in on this house. Monday, Scott got a call from the realtor telling us the bank excepted our offer and wants to close on October 21st. I am still a little scared that it won't happen because I have heard so many horror stories about short sales and foreclosures. But if all goes as plan we will be moving soon.

If anyone is looking for a cute little starter house in Gilbert, we will probably put ours on the market soon. Let us know!!!

5 comments:

Jared and Tara Phelps said...

This looks similar to the ones we have looked at! I hope all goes well. Give us the details! Where is it? How big is it? Maybe it's a little bit closer to all of us on the east side. :)

Rachel Hanchett said...

COOL! I hope you get it, ;et me know how it goes!

MUNSON's said...

Ok, I am really sad, but really excited for you. I love the house!

Barlow Family said...

That's so awesome! I'm glad to hear it seems to really be happening.

Heather Jeppsen said...

What! Where is the house at? We'll be down in a week and a half so hopefully we'll get to see you before you move.