Thursday, October 1, 2009

It's Offical

Our house is for sale. If you know anyone that is looking for a well taken care of home in Gilbert, send them my way. Here are a few of the highlight of the house:
*Exterior was painted in spring 2008
*All new exterior doors
*All new carpet, tile and laminate wood flooring on the inside. Plus we had a no shoe policy so the carpet is clean!
*HUGE storage room and pantry. Not many houses this size have storage rooms.
*Bonus room/office off of the master bedroom
*Fireplace
*New Corian counter tops in kitchen
Email me at barlownatalie@hotmail.com if you want more details or have any questions!!!






p.s. Our new house is still here in Gilbert. It is about a mile away from our current house. So we will still be close to all our friends around here.

3 comments:

Frolicking Night Owl said...

Hey Nat,

You should post interior photos. As I've been looking for homes, I'm much more concerned or interested in what the interior looks like. Esp kitchen & baths.

AudyCamp said...

YAY! I'll pass along the news... I do love the shutters on the outside.

Barlow Family said...

Great job advertising the home. I'll be sure and pass on the info for anyone who's looking for that home/price range. Good job. :)