Saturday, December 5, 2009

We will now break in our ignoring of this blog to bring you some very important messages.

*** Bailey went to play at a friend's house last week with all teeth accounted for and nothing wiggling and came home sans a tooth. The Toothfairy visited, Bailey was excited, mom cried because her baby is growing up way to fast.

*** Clementines are food from HEAVEN. Easy enough for kids to peel themselves, which keeps them occupied for a while, and the kids think they are candy.

*** We are proud owners of two homes and not very happy about it. Anyone want to buy our house????

*** Hazel got her first haircut. She no longer has a comb over. Oh and she is walking 3-4 steps between furniture. Again, Hazel is excited, mom is crying.

*** Claires new favorite "butt" is "Sleeping Booty." Translation: her favorite book is Sleeping Beauty

*** And this just in. I was just informed by my eldest that I have "Lost the privilege of being her mother." I thought she was five not thirteen.

Now back to our regular scheduled programing already in progress.

1 comment:

AudyCamp said...

wow good to know about claire's new "butt." :)
kids are too funny...oh & i was given a note last week telling me my daughter would not be living with me anymore...i'll post it soon. maybe her and bailey could room together -momless!