Wednesday, June 10, 2009

SHE DID IT!!!!!

My Mom is a Harvard graduate!!!
We just returned from Boston, where we watched my mom graduate with a Masters in Public Administration from Harvards John F. Kennedy School of Government. Impressed? I am.
I am so proud of my mom. Not only did she have the courage to go back to school at the age of...lets just say she is older than me, but she choose to go to Harvard. While there she had the courage to stand up for what she believes in, at a school where most peoples point of view and values are completely different from hers. On top of all that she was able to excel in all she did, touch people hearts and make her family oh so proud of her.
Mom you are my hero!!!!

3 comments:

debsfreckles said...

Your mother is an amazing woman! Way to go Marsha Barlow!

AudyCamp said...

Wow that went fast! Congrats to her..what an accomplishment. I am proud of her too. :)

Barlow Family said...

That is sooo amazing, I feel so proud too. My SIL is a Harvard graduate, woo hoo!