Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Mary Poppins

Do you remember when you were little and you could watch the same movie or show a hundred times in a row and never grow tired of it. When I was seven, my obsession of choice was Mary Poppins. I watched it so many times that my parents said it broke and they threw it away, only for me to find it later when we were moving.
Well to my delight, my children have their own obsession with Mary Poppins and I couldn't be happier. I was even more delighted when I learned that Mary Poppins was coming to Gammage Auditorium at ASU.
This last Saturday the girls and I went to Gammage to see Mary in person. The girls LOVED it! They got so excited when the recognized the songs and saw Mary "fly" over the audience. What an amazing way to spend a Saturday!

I LOVE MARY POPPINS!!




3 comments:

Frolicking Night Owl said...

Looks like fun! I keep thinking of these things I'd like to do with Marina, but just never do. We should do some of these things together sometime. :) How's your house?

AudyCamp said...

Bailey's personality cracks me up...I love Mary Poppins too...chim chimeree:)

Barlow Family said...

I really wanted to see that too! I wonder if there's still tickets..mmm???