Saturday, July 18, 2009

Dear Broulims Grocery in Driggs, ID

How do I love you, let me count the ways...

I love the fact you are the only place in town to eat.

I love the eating area overlooking the produce section.

I love that I get to eat potatoe wedges and chicken strip from the deli and mom gets sushi/chinese food everytime we go.

I love that I get to eat lunch with the stores employees and construction workers.

I love the fact that you have a party room and signs advertising a place to have baby and bridal showers.


My love is unwavering. I have been there four times in 2 weeks and it brings me to tears at the thought of going to another place to dine. Thank you for providing the highlight of my summer vacation. Until we meet again, I love you!

Love,
Bailey Sherwood




2 comments:

Heather Jeppsen said...

I love her hair cut!

Barlow Family said...

That's so hilarious! I have to say, it looks like a pretty cool place to dine. :)