Monday, July 27, 2009

Secret Dream

I had a dream. A dream I haven't told many people. A dream I never thought would come true. A dream that finally, after many years, of patiently waiting, came true a few weeks ago. My secret little dream is... I have always wanted to be a BANJO player.
Last summer I told Scotts family about my dream. They all thought I was joking and thought it was pretty funny but I was serious. Well my sister in laws Chelsea and Stacie recognized the seriousness of my dream and helped it come true.
We were is Orem, Ut a few weeks ago visiting family when I got a call from Chelsea saying she wanted to come visit us. Little did I know the treasure she had for me, MY VERY OWN BANJO. I was in complete and utter shock when she came up to the house carrying a BANJO! Her brother had a BANJO he never played so Chelsea worked her magic, did a little trading and got the BANJO for me for my birthday!!!!! I could have never asked for a better birthday present or sister in laws.
THANK YOU SO MUCH CHELSEA AND STACIE!!! I LOVE YOU and the BANJO!!! When I become a rich and famous BANJO player, I will owe it all to you!

4 comments:

Frolicking Night Owl said...

YEAH! HOOOW SWEET! Good luck. I'll play my fiddle along with ya! :)

Anonymous said...

hilarious! i love the banjo too, i want to be at the first concert!

Anonymous said...

how great is all of that vintage stuff! i love that! so fun to step back in time and bring some back!

Barlow Family said...

So funny! I had no idea you liked the banjo. You'll have to have a concert...we'll definitely come.