Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hazel Nicole Sherwood





Hazel Nicole Sherwood was born Monday February 16th at 2:04 am. She weighed 8 lb 3 oz , was 19 1/2 inches, has tons of hair and is "practically perfect in every way!" Hazel followed the tradition of her older sisters by starting the process of being born two days before her due date, which has just so happened to be on a Sunday for each girl. She also followed Claire's lead by being born on Presidents day.
Her birth has by far been the easiest for me. I started "real" contractions around 9:30 Sunday night. We finally went to the hospital after 11:00 and got into my room shortly after midnight. They gave me my epidural about an hour later and within 3o minutes Hazel entered the world after only 3 pushes.
We are so excited to finally have our new little one with us. The girls love her so much and are being such good helpers. Now I just need to get rid of my bronchitis and life will be wonderful.

3 comments:

Rachel Hanchett said...

YEA!!! I've been thinking and wondering about you guys! Congratulations she is beautiful and just call me and I will come get the other two anytime you want!Let me know if there is anything else you may need too! Love you guys!

Barlow Family said...

I can totally see both of the girls in her! She's beautiful. Nate and I peaked at her the other day while she slept and you were gone. We need to come over so we can hold her.

Amberlynn said...

She's beautiful Nat! You look absolutely beautiful yourself! How fun to have three girls! Congratulations Sherwood family! Sorry it took me so long to congratulate you, I'm still adjusting to two. And what an adjustment it is!!! How did you ever do it? Just when I figure it out, I'll have three...and then ask you again how you did it! :)