Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sleeping wars

For the last week or so I feel like I go into battle every night. I think Hazel and Claire have decided to take turns keeping me up all night. Hazel went from sleeping for 6-7 hour stretches to waking up every 2-3 hours. Claire has joined in the fun, and I am not sure why.

Then last night I was watching Letterman interview Jennifer Garner. He was asking her about the lack of sleep she gets because of her two little ones. Her comment was something to the effect of "What is night? I put on my sweats, it is dark outside and I get to take a few naps." I felt like saying "Amen sister!" when I heard it. That is exactly how I feel. I don't get to go to bed at night, rather I get to take a nap in the dark.

I am not sure why I am posting this other than I am tired and feel like whining.

2 comments:

JROD said...

It's got to be the walrus's fault. Hang in there!

AudyCamp said...

you just go ahead & whine girl! ..it makes it all better sometimes. (heard me lately)
Each of my kids woke up every 2-3 hours for literally the first year of their life...partly my fault i'm sure for not enforcing a better schedule but hey something else i can complain about. See there i go again!
Hope the girls give you a break soon! :)