Saturday, May 23, 2009

Baileys Cafe





Baileys birthday isn't for a few more weeks but because of a few different things we had her birthday party last weekend. She wanted to have a cooking party so we sent out the invites to 11 of her closest friends, inviting them to an afternoon of cooking at Baileys' Cafe.

It was a fun party complete with decorating placemats, making individual lasagnas, eating cupcakes, lots of giggles and of course aprons!!!!

I was a little busy at the party and didn't take very many pictures. I seriously think I need to hire someone to take pictures during parties so I actually get pictures. Or better yet maybe hire someone to do the party so I can take the pictures.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Riley seriously had so much fun at the party! and kudos to you! that was a ton of work!! cute idea!

Raich said...

Why are you the cutest mom ever?? I dont even know how you have time to embroider let alone with a child on your lap. Individual lasagnas? Totally stealing that. My kids will love it. Go have like 3 more kids will ya! Your super!!!