Friday, May 29, 2009

Rite of Passage

At our home, the day you get your first piggy tail is a bit of a rite of passage. One that consists of many photos, calls to grandma and lots of oohs and aahs.
Last night Scott asked me why we haven't given Hazel her piggies yet. To tell you the truth I hadn't even thought of it. With two other wiggly heads to deal with, I haven't thought of giving Hazel piggies. So today was the day and I think she looks pretty darn cute!!!
Hazel 3 months 2 weeks old


Claire 2 months 3 weeks old
Bailey 1 month 4 days old

7 comments:

Ian and Kristen said...

I cannot believe how much hair your girls have! Maddie's hair is barely long enough to put in piggies! CRAZY! I remember when you were pregnant with Claire some girls in the ward were saying "she's gonna be born with hair down to her waist!"

MUNSON's said...

How adorable! I love the piggies! I think I can only dream of having a little girl with that much hair! Lucky...you got three! And they are so darn beautiful!!

Cami Epperson said...

I love your girls and their hair!! Piggies make her look so big.

Raich said...

so tute!!

Barlow Family said...

So cute! It makes her look so grown up to have pig tails. I don't think Hallie had piggies until she was 2!

Heather Jeppsen said...

Okay. You're kids have hair. Mine...all bald. Peyton was maybe two when I tried to do piggies. Perry....no hope in sight!

She looks very cute!

Julie said...

Hi Natalie,

I'm going through all of the comments on the circus ticket giveaway and I can't find your email address. I'm getting everything ready to submit this weekend. Please email me at acheapchick@gmail.com with your email address. You were one of the first to comment, I don't want you to miss out. :)