Monday, November 12, 2007

Another one of those things

I got these questions from my friend Becky and thought I would fill it out since I have nothing else to write about. Here we go

1. What time is it? 8:51 pm
2. What's your full name? Natalie Dawn Barlow Sherwood
3. What are you most afraid of? Well I pass out at the sight of blood but I am afriad of something bad happening to my family
4. What is the most recent movie that you have seen in a theater? It is pretty pathetic but I think it was Pirates part two, before that it was Napolean Dynamite. I don't get out much!
5. Place of birth? Provo, Ut
6. Favorite food? Homemade soup in a bread bowl
7. What's your natural hair color? Light brown
8. Ever been to Alaska ? No
9. Ever been toilet paper rolling? Who hasn't?
10. Love someone so much it made you cry? Yes
11. Been in a car accident? I was in one my senior year of high school. I was a passenger and the other car hit right where I was sitting. I broke my pelvis in several places and was in bed for two months.
12. Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons
13. Favorite day of the week? Saturday. Scott is home and we can have fun as a family
14. Favorite restaurant? GEcko Grill in GIlbert, AZ
15. Favorite flower? After working as a florist for a few years I like so many but I would have to say lisianthis.
16. Favorite sport to watch? Anything that DOES NOT involve a ball
17. Favorite drink? Peach smoothie
18. Favorite ice cream? Cold Stone Creamery sweetcream with raspberries and pistachios
19. Disney or Warner Brothers? Disney
20. Ever been on a ship? Nothing too big. I have been whale watching and a few little things like that
21. What color is your bedroom carpet? Beige
22. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? Betty Crocker
23. What do you do when you are bored? I have to agree with Becky, who has time to get bored. But I would love to read if I was ever bored
24. What is your bedtime? Around 10:00, I like to sleep!!!!
25. Favorite TV show? This summer I loved watching So you think you can dance
26. Last person you went to dinner with? Scott and the girls, to Costa Vida, sorry I didn't take you Becky
27. What is your favorite vacation spot? Idaho and Boston, I know they are way different but I love them both
28. What are your favorite colors? Red and Purple
29. How many pets do you have? none thank goodness
30. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? chicken
31. What do you want to do before you die? Raise a happy and healthy family
32. Have you ever been to Hawaii ? No, I was suppose to go about a week after I got in the car accident I mentioned before but those plans were a little interupted
33. Have you been to countries outside the U.S. ? Mexico and England, Scottland, Wales
34. How many people are you sending this e-mail to? Just putting it on my blog.
35. Type the first word that comes to mind to describe yourself. tired.

4 comments:

AudyCamp said...

Yay Nat you're blogging! Can't tell you how excited I am:)

Jen said...

blogging is the best!! I am glad you joined the blogging world!

AudyCamp said...

ok just realized i could get really confused..both you and natalie(watkins) title is "our little family"..2 natalies, same title ..you'll just have to sign as Nat when u do a comment:)

AudyCamp said...

ok so ignore my last comment! hers is "our cute family"