Thursday, November 29, 2007

I NEED A VACATION!

We just got back from a week in Utah and I need another vacation. Traveling with kids is so hard, especially when they are sick. My parents flew us up to Utah to spend Thanksgiving at their condo in Park city. We crammed about 20 people in a three bedroom condo so there was a lot of excitement and noise.
Claire flew on an airplane for the first time and loved flirting with the people around us. Bailey loved flying on the "blue" airplane until Claire pulled out a HUGE chunk of hair out of her head right above her ears and then head butted her. I thought little girls were suppose to be kind to one another.
There wasn't any snow in Utah but Bailey was able to find a little patch of man made snow and made snow balls out of them. She brought them home and put them on a plate next to her bed and was devistated when she came back and they had melted. Poor kid from AZ doesn't know that snowballs melt. I also got Bailey on video singing the Turkey song that she sang for the ward talent show so I will post that ASAP.

No comments: