Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thankful Thursday


My friend Becky Tiffany does a thing called "thankful Thursday" on her blog. I think that is a great idea and think I will give it a whirl.


This week I am thankful for my sweet husband Scott. Here is a the top ten reasons I love him.

#1 He is just so cute! I love his blue eyes.

#2 He comes home for lunch everyday to be with us

and to let me have a chance to get things done

#3 He will watch movies with me even though I

always fall asleep within the first 20 minutes

#4 He listens to me, even when I am irrational

#5 He cleans the kitchen after dinner

#6 He works hard at his office so we can have a nice home

#7 He laughs at the silliest things

#8 He clips coupons with me and loves to shop sales

(and even uses the coupons when I send him to the store)

#9 He wakes up early every morning to be with the girls

and to let me get a few more minutes of sleep

(how did I get so lucky!)

#10 He loves me no matter what I do and works so hard to keep

all his girls happy.

1 comment:

Heather Weir said...

Sounds like you have a great guy there. I hope Matt can do some of those things like getting up in the morning with the baby. It was good to see you the other day. You sure do have a cute little girl.