Friday, January 4, 2008

What a day

I just have to vent for a minute and say that I am glad January 4th is over with. We all woke up this morning feeling like I have been hit by a truck only to find out that everyonehas a serious case of boogie noses, no fun. Then I remembered that Bailey had preschool and since she wasn't too boogie I decided to give her a little medicine and take her. While I was doing that I noticed that Claire was being really quiet, not a good sign for her. I look over and see her on the floor with an opened bottle of infant Tylenol, covered in pink stick and chuuging the contents of the bottle. I of course freak out and call poison control. Claire is fine (I still don't think I have recovered) and incase you were wondering a 20 lbs. 10 month old can drink half a bottle of infant tylenol and be ok.

Then to make the day better I spend the next 7 hours doing flowers for a wedding using over 250 long stem roses that cost $2 a piece, little stressful. While I was loading the flowers into the van to deliver them I leave the backdoor open by accident and 3 bees get in the house and I am late because I had to ge them out.

Reading back over this it doesn't sound all that bad but I am glad today is over with. I think I am going to take some medicine, put it up high so Claire can't get it and go to bed. Goodnight!

3 comments:

AudyCamp said...

At least it gave you a story to blog about. :) Just think someday bailey will read about this crazy day and just laugh.

♥ Natalie said...

Hey! We set our blog to private. We want to invite you to read our blog, so email us at lafamilia5@gmail.com if you are interested! Thanks, Marc and Natalie Evans

Raich said...

scary!!