Friday, May 16, 2008

Thankful Thursday




This week I am thankful for flowers. I love flowers. Ever since I was little I was amazed by how intricate and delicate they are. I also loved the colors and loved looking at flowerbeds that had lots of colors in them.

In college I developed a love for floral design. I took a few classes at BYU and then went to floral design school after graduating. Then I went on to work in a flowershop.


Lately I have been doing wedding flowers out of my house for friends and family. It is so fun to get the guidlines of what a bride wants and then let my imagination go wild and figure out what creations I can come up with. I admit it can be a little stressful at times, especially when my girls like to "pick" the flowers I am using for a wedding, but it has been so much fun and provides a little extra money, which is always a plus.

1 comment:

AudyCamp said...

Ooh pretty! you're so talented.