Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thankful Thursday


I can't belive I am saying this, but today I am thankful for my TV. 99% of the time I could do without the tv, but today my favorite show in the whole world is starting again for the summer and I am SO excited!

I admit it, I am addicted to So You Think You Can Dance. It is such a fun show and I am awed by the talent of the dancers. It makes me wish I had persuded dance further.

We love watching it as a family. Bailey loves watching the moves and then trying them herself. It is hilarious.

So no one call me tonight because I won't answer the phone, I will be watching "my show."

4 comments:

Janey said...

ohhh I'm excited for it too!!! Seriously, such a fun show!

Raich said...

love it, not last season ,but the benji season, me and 3 girlfriends went to a taping of it. the group dance they had done we realized while watching it was way more awesome in real life...too bad i don't have tv, maybe they'll show longer clips online...fox is stinky that way...u probably think i watch tv all day...

Frolicking Night Owl said...

don't know if i've ever watched it. sorry if I interrupted your show last night!! :)

Melanie Rossi said...

ME TOO!!!! It is my ALL time fav show EVER! I have been looking forward to it since it ended last season! Actually, I'm so crazy about it that I make Jared watch it and so now he even sort of enjoys it, which is saying a lot because he hated it at first!