Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Lemons




When life gives you lemons make Lemonade, Lemon bars, Lemon Chicken, Lemon muffins, Lemon pasta, Lemon cookies, decorate your kitchen table with Lemons and Baileys idea "invite thirty forty five people over for a Lemon ROLL!!!!"
Does anyone have any good recipes that uses lemons? As you can tell we have more than enough and it makes me sad to see them go to waste. What is in the wagon is only about half of our lemons.
If anyone lives close by and wants some lemons, COME AND GET THEM PLEASE!!!!!

4 comments:

Frolicking Night Owl said...

start freezing lemon juice! i think you already mentioned some of our favorite things to do with lemons.

The Whatcott Fam said...

I was going to say the same thing...freeze it! You'll be glad when it's summertime and you've got a bunch of frozen lemon juice to make lemonade! :) Now I'm craving lemon bars...

Barlow Family said...

What a cute post! We're happy with the lemons you gave us...thanks!

Jen said...

I love the pictures! The green grass and the yellow lemons and the red wagon w/ the cute little girls! Such fun colors! Enjoy your lemons, if I think of a need for lemons I might just stop on by!!