Friday, March 13, 2009

Obsessions


There are three things Claire is obsessed with right now
#1 OBSESSION is Walruses. She can't say her own name but she can say walrus and she thinks there is one that lives at our house. If anything bad happens or she is scared it is because of the dreaded walrus. The Walrus is even to blame for waking up the baby and rubbing baby soap all over Claire. Darn Walrus.
#2 OBSESSION is FLIES. If I hear another word about flies I am going to scream. If there is a fly within a 100 mile radius of Claire she knows about it and can not do or talk about anything other than the fly.
#3 Obsession is BODILY FUNCTIONS. Tuesday morning Claire decided she was going to potty train. So this week we have done little else. I guess I am lucky because she is doing really well and is mostly doing it herself but all I hear about all day other than the dreaded walrus and flies is Claires bodily functions.

6 comments:

AudyCamp said...

Claire's obsession with walruses reminds me of her mom's once obsession with turtles.:)

Raich said...

ha ha...that claire looks so much like her dad...and new baby looks like bailey??

MUNSON's said...

Claire is too funny! Walruses? who in the world would have thought that! She has a great imagination! And good for her with potty training! That is great!

Amberlynn said...

How funny. The walrus obsession is my favorite!

Cami Epperson said...

That's hilarious. I love kids and what they come up with!

The Barlows said...

Awesome post, but I mostly love this picture of her, it is so precious!