Monday, December 31, 2007

I am ADDICTED!!!

I have a new addiction, digital scrapbooking!!! I love it! I have just started doing it the last few weeks and I can't get enough. Scrapbooking without the mess, what could be better. No more kids ripping the paper part. No more digging buttons out of mouths only to find out they swallowed it. No more washing glue out of a three year olds hair and unwrapping ribbon from her neck. I can sit down in a soft chair, work on it for a few minutes and push save and the mess is cleaned up for me.
My name is Natalie and I am a digital scrapbooking addict!

1 comment:

Heather Weir said...

I didn't know you had a blog. How did you find me? I liked how it ended. I was for Edward the whole time. Not that I think losing someones soul is good but I thought he was better.
You girls are so cute. oh and what do you use for the digital scrapbooking. that I think I could get into. This stuff that rachel does with cards and pages is way to complicated for me.
My name is Heather and I want to be a digital scrapbooker addict!