Friday, October 10, 2008

HELP!

I have two things I need help with and was hoping someone had an answer.
1- Does anyone have a good way to clean bath tub toys? Ours are getting a little on the slimmy, yucky side (even though I drain them everytime they bathe.) I looked around on the internet and most people say to put a little bleach and water in with the toys but I am worried that will ruin or fade the toys. Has anyone ever done that?
2- Does anyone have a really yummy recipe for granola? I have had a the biggest craving for granola but it is so blasted expensive at the store, I would go broke supporting my habit. I have looked up a few on recipe websites but I am a little scared to put all the time and ingredients into making it and have it fail. Does someone have a recipe they have made and really like? Also a little side note. I am not a huge nut fan, they are ok but in moderation. So if you have one that doesn't have a ton of nuts would be even better.

3 comments:

Raich said...

i just throw my bath toys and cups and everything in the dishwasher...

Melanie Rossi said...

I have a good granola recipe, but I haven't made it in years, I'll have to see if I can track it down. It's actually a really healthy one too.

AudyCamp said...

same here..it all goes in the dishwasher at our house!