Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Come on now!




I don't know what I am have done, but some how I have created children that will not sleep with out their socks on. They could care less about sleeping with a blanket or toy, but they MUST have their socks on.
I can't count the number of times I have been woken up to screams of terror, only to find out that someones sock has fallen off. Today I put Claire down for her morning nap and about 20 minutes after putting her down I hear her cry. I ignore it because she always cries in her sleep. I few minutes later she lets out a blood curdling cry. I run into the room to find her standing, with her sock in hand, nose running from crying, stinky diaper (she always does that when she gets upset), and throw up in her bed. All that, because one sock came off. GIRLS!!!
Yet she wakes up with half her clothes hanging off her and couldn't care less.

3 comments:

Jen said...

sorry but that is hilarious!! and then to look at that innocent face in the picture! i couldn't help laughing!!

Amberlynn said...

How funny! She's a doll!

AudyCamp said...

ok that is so funny..socks?? in AZ of all places..my kids don't even own any socks that fit them these days...funny little adorable girls.