Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Bailey just an hour after she was born
Today I am thankful for extended family. I am so blessed to have extended family that love me and share what they have with me.

Four years ago right now I was in Utah, at my amazing Uncle Vance and Aunt Lisas house, pregnant with Bailey and about to pop. Due to problems with insurance, I had to have Bailey in Utah even though we lived in Arizona.

Every month I had to go to Ut for my check ups and then the last month of pregnancy I moved in with my cousins. They were so kind to let me take over their basement, eat their food and treated me like I was part of their family while I was there and Scott was in AZ.

Not only did they let me stay while I was pregnant but they let us live with them for 2 weeks after Bailey was born. We interupted their lives so much but they never said a word and treated us with so much kindness.

I love my extended family and am so thankful they play an active part in my life.

4 comments:

Amberlynn said...

I can't believe all that hair! What a beauty! Four year ago eh? It's crazy how quick time flys!

The Whatcott Fam said...

Okay, I thought my girls had a lot of hair when they were born but Bailey beats all!! What an adorable baby! That is really neat about your family- what would we ever do without family?

Melanie Rossi said...

Seriously, I can't believe the amount of hair she had! And it's so dark! You must have been taking extra pre-natal vitamens!

Scott & Natalie sherwood said...

I had a ton of hair when I was born and so did my Claire. It must be in the genes.