Sunday, November 9, 2008

A little bragging

The other day I was sorting through my girls clothes, trying to get ready for the winter. Which by the way is SO NOT MY FAVORITE THING TO DO!!!!!! While doing this,I realized the girls did't have very many fall/winter clothes to wear to church. Well that just wouldn't do so I decided to dig through my pile of fabric and see if I could remedy the situtation. This is what we ended up with.
Two pretty darn cute skirts if you ask me. And the best part about it, I didn't spend any money, used up fabric that has been sitting around too long, it took me less than 2 hours start to finish and now I have two very pleased and might I add lovely little girls!!! The only down side, now I have 2 more articles of clothing to sort through when I put away all the winter clothes. Oh well!


9 comments:

Jen said...

way to go! those are super cute!

AudyCamp said...

Very Cute! I'd totally brag if I were you:) I wish I could sew like that.

Frolicking Night Owl said...

good for you, Nat!

Barlow Family said...

Very cute! Don't you just love when a plan works out? :)

Rachel Hanchett said...

totally cute you'll have to let me borrow your pattern, I've got tons of fabric laying around!

Raich said...

so cute, love the colors...

The Barlows said...

Adorable, simply adorable!!

Karalee said...

Natalie, you never cease to amaze me! Miss u guys!

Ian and Kristen said...

I remember when they wore those to church and I thought they were so stinkin cute! I didn't know you made them! Way cute!