Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Cruisin' Along


When Bailey was a baby we got a bike trailer and we just recently we pulled out again. It is so fun to load the girls and go on grand adventures. We travel to exotic places like Grandmas house, the park and the neighbors house. The girls love it (well most of the time, when they aren't picking on each other) and I get some much needed "extracise" as Bailey calls it. But I mostly wanted to post about this because I think this picture of the girls in the trailer is too cute.

5 comments:

Jen said...

that is a way cute picture! we have a trailer too, and love it! I also have a seat on the back of my bike for the 3rd girl and seth rides along side me. we are quite a sight when we go out. but I love it!!

Amberlynn said...

I just can't believe how big Bailey is now, and I had never seen Claire until yesterday when I saw your blog for the first time. Where has the time gone?? You are such a cute mom! So, was two a hard adjustment from having one? I'm sure I'll be there someday. Keep the fun pics comin! I subscibed your link on my google reader so it lets me know when you post something new. Do you use google reader?

Amberlynn said...

Oh, and I can't believe I forgot to mention how stinkin cute both of your girls are! Really, so beautiful!

Raich said...

cute,i've been wanting to get one, any recommendations or warnings?
i had a preschool site for bailey - starfall.com
the girls are so adorable
raich

AudyCamp said...

love claires hair:) So bailey will smile for you huh? i see how it is.