Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for my primary class. Well if the truth be told I am not too grateful for my class this week (as I look down at the bruises all over my shins from one of the girls) so I decided to write 5 things I am thankful for about them and maybe it will change my attitude.
1. They give the cutest answers to questions. Example: Teacher- "What is something we learn about in the scriptures?" Kid- "How to make our bed and not bite."
2. They get so excited to see me outside of class and give me big hugs.
3. They want to learn so much and try so hard to keep all the scripture stories straight.
4. They have taught me the gospel of the Living Scriptures DVDs.
5. They are 5 and just so darn cute carrying their scriptures that are as big as they are.
Ok, I feel better now and I am ready to prepare my lesson.

3 comments:

Shapiro said...

Natalie!
I saw your blog on Audra's blog and I just figured out the comments thing recently so I'm excited to email you! I love how you do Thankful Thursday. I may have to copy you ! ;) And I bet those primary kids love you. You have always been such a thoughtful good person. How is all in your life? Take care and if it's okay, we'll keep each other "posted!"
Love, Catherine (McAllister)

Melanie Rossi said...

Hey, I got your comment and yes I'll tell Amberlynn!

Amberlynn said...

Nat! You're a blogger!! Wahoo! I'm so happy Mellie sent me your link. I would LOVE to invite you to my blog. Shoot me an e-mail and I'll send you the invite...amberlynnzolik@hotmail.comYou're family is beautiful! Motherhood looks good on you! We definitely need to catch up.
Love ya,
amberlynn