Friday, February 15, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Audra caught me, I didn't do Thankful Thursday so here is my thankful Friday. Today I am thankful for rain. It has been raining a lot here lately, well at least for here. Scottsdale had the most rain in the whole country a few days ago, so I consider that a lot.

Living in sunny AZ we don't get much rain so when it does rain I feel like it is a treat. When it rains and is cold outside I like to cuddle up in blankets, read to my girls and eat yummy food. I made a white bean chili and bread bowls the other night and it was so good, perfect for a rainy day.

Another added bonus to rainy days is it is draker outside and my girls sleep in because it isn't as light in their rooms in the morning.

1 comment:

AudyCamp said...

I've loved the rain too! I guess that's what us natives love most!!