Saturday, February 9, 2008

Life just isn't fair

Life just isn't fair....
... when mom gives me a yellow straw to drink my favortie smoothie when I want a blue one.
... when dad will only read 2 stories and sing 2 songs to go to bed when I am 3 years olds and everything has to be in 3's
...when I am freezing but just don't want to wear clothes.
...when mom insists that car is spelled CAR when I want it to be spelled TOYOTA.
Life isn't fair...
...when walls and furniture jump out infront of me or when my chair all of a sudden falls over while I am standing on it.
...when I have to eat only one piece of food at a time rather than the whole plate and gag myself.
...when I can't stand and walk around in the bath tub.
...when no matter how hard I try, the door I am sitting infront of and blocking just won't open.

Boy life is so unfair!




3 comments:

Jen said...

very cute post. very creative too! love the pictures too!

AudyCamp said...

the bailey's pout! too cute:)

AudyCamp said...

where's thankful thursday?