Wednesday, February 6, 2008

When I grow up


Yesterday I took the girls with me to vote. As we were leaving, Bailey asked me what voting was. Ya, try explaining that to a 3 year old. Anyway, after I was done she told me she wanted to be president when she grows up.
Later that day she changed her mind a few times and want to be a mom, firefighter, cook and reader. Then last night, as I was tucking her into bed, she decided once and for all that when she grows up she wants to chase cats out of yards and be a ballerina just like Dad.

4 comments:

Frolicking Night Owl said...

haha! wouldn't dad be proud!

AudyCamp said...

Wow I never knew Scott did ballet:)

Jen said...

what a talented man you snatched!

Melanie Rossi said...

Hey Natalie! Your family is so cute! Don't your kids just crack you up all the time!