Friday, February 29, 2008

FINALLY!!!!


Today is one of the happiest days. I feel like singing and dancing. Claire SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT last night. You are probably thinking "she hasn't slept through the night yet, isn't she one?" Ya, that is what I was thinking until last night. I have tried everything with no success to get my very stubborn girl to sleep through the night. But she FINALLY DID IT!!! She slept from 7:45pm to 7:30am. I woke up at 6:30 confused and wondering if the clock was right, and it was. Then I couldn't go back to sleep because I kept waiting for her to wake up, but she didn't!!!! I am so happy, I just had to share.

5 comments:

Jen said...

I can't imagine waiting for a year for that! Congrats! Hope she does it from here on out!

jamirclark said...

2 of my 3 kids have been that way and I too am celebrating success of Tyli finally sleeping (now it's consecutively for about 3 months!) through the night. CONGRATS!!!!!

Frolicking Night Owl said...

yeah for natalie! finally a good night's rest for you too!!

Heather Jeppsen said...

Don't feel too bad. I think Chase was 3 before he slept through most nights. It's just probaly been the last maybe 8 months or so they've both been sleeping through the night. We have some occasional wake ups from night mares now. How bad is that? I'm getting spoiled now getting to sleep. We even used to listen to him cry for 2 or more hours at night before Peyton was born. It was crazy. I've kind of forgotten about that.

Heather Weir said...

Has this kept up? I hope so. I am so grateful for getting 3-4 hours in a row. all night would be amazing. Not just yet though. she should eat sometimes.
Thanks for the sling. All I need to do is figure out how to use it and have Kathryn like it. So far she hasn't been to pleased. I think its cause I can't get it snug enough. It will work!