Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thankful Thursday


When I was trying to think of something I am thankful for, the first thing that came to my mind was my bed, the second, sleeping babies. Now I can't decide which I am more thankful for and I am too tired to decide, so I will say that I am thankful for both equally.


I love my bed. There is nothing better than crawling into a soft warm bed after a long day. I take that back, crawling into a warm bed when you know your kids are asleep and won't be awake fore several hours is even better.

I love watching my girls sleep and seeing how peaceful they are when they are asleep. I just want to kiss them and hug them. I especially love watching the whole range of emotions play across their sweet face as they sleep. It is also fun going into their rooms at night and seeing what weird contourtionist positions they get into.
A woman in my ward once told me that she believes that heaven is full of rocking chairs and sleeping babies that need to be rocked. I think I would agree.




2 comments:

Jen said...

she looks so cute! there is nothing better than a sleeping baby picture!

AudyCamp said...

i love sleeping kid pictures..so sweet.