Thursday, April 17, 2008

I am in LOVE!!!

There are two things that I am really in love with today! The first is my husband and the second is the vacuum he bought me for our 5th anniversary. I know a vacuum isn't the most romantic gift but I am seriously the happiest girl! Scott got me a Dyson vacuum and I have already vacuumed my house twice today.
I have been coveting a Dyson for quite some time now but I am too cheap to go buy one, but after using it today I don't know how my life was ever complete without it. It works so well that I think it was sucking up the dirt under my house and up through the carpet.
It also comes with a million attachments so I clean EVERYTHING in my house. It even comes with a car upholstery attachment, how cool is that!
So if you don't have a Dyson, go out right now and get one, seriously! Or if you just can't get one today I will come over and vacuum your house with mine so I can have another excuse to use it!

5 comments:

Frolicking Night Owl said...

cool! joel got us one a couple years ago. we LOVE ours too!

The Whatcott Fam said...

Ahhh...welcome to the world of Dyson. I will never go back to Hoover. Totally worth the $$- these things suck up more dirt in a day than my Hoover did in a month, I think!!! And Brandon's allergies haven't acted up as bad as they used to!

Heather Jeppsen said...

Well, I decided to save a few hundred and bought a Kenmore cannister. Now everyone I know has one or just got one. I guess I missed out. I guess in a year or two I'll talk myself into one and then I'll have to talk Jeff into one. I've heard great things. Dang it! I think I'm the worst when it comes to buyers remorse.

Barlow Family said...

Nate and I got a Dyson two tax returns ago:) and we love it! I felt like you do, like I must be sucking up dirt from the concrete under my house! But seriously, I had just vacuumed my house with my old one, and then re-vacuumed it with the Dyson and I filled the canister in two rooms...scary what my old one missed!

Jen said...

ahh i am jealous! i want a dyson too!! maybe someday!