Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thankful Thursday

As I write this I am sitting at Scott's office so I decided today I am thankful for Scott's work. We are SOOOO blessed that Scott has the job he has. He works as a commercial real estate appraiser.
It is a great job! He has a lot of flexibility, has a fabulous boss and the best thing is he works about 1 mile from home. He is able to come home for lunch everyday and comes running home when I am in tears because Claire drank a bottle of Tylenol or Bailey is having another one of her bloody noses that last for hours.
Everyday we are so grateful for the situation we are in and for all the opportunities we have. We are truly blessed!

1 comment:

Frolicking Night Owl said...

a "fabulous" boss, huh? that's very kind of you to say. i've worked for him and know first hand what it's like. i KNOW he can hard to work for!!!