Monday, April 7, 2008

Little Tape Recorders

Have you ever wondered what you say through a day, well ask a three year old because they can tell you EVERYTHING you said! I have been noticing lately that Bailey is my little mimic. She is always saying things that I say. Whatever pet name I call Claire, that is what Bailey will call her. It is a little scary and definately keeps me aware of what I am saying to make sure it isn't something I don't want her to repeat.
Last night my mom was on the phone making flight reservations and she was reading the confirmation number out loud to my dad. Bailey who was in the other room playing, starts repeating all the letters my mom is saying. When the confirmation number was done Bailey looks at Scott, quite pleased with herself, and says www.com as if that is how you always end a series of letters.

Oh and Claire now says "BUDD-Y" like the guy on Encino man with the curly hair and thinks cows roar like lions. Where do they learn this stuff?!?

1 comment:

Janey said...

oh that's so cute!!! haha, i'll have to start watching what I say now!!