Saturday, April 19, 2008

Reading to Bailey at bedtime is one of my favorite times of the day. We cuddle up in her bed, she actually is lays still for an extended period of time and we read several books. Lately our favorite book has been Just Like You by Jan Fearnley.
Just Like You is the perfect bed time story. It has beautiful illustrations and a sweet message of how much parents love their children and will do anything for them. It is a definate must have in your book collection.
I am always on the look out for a good book, especially a good bedtime book. So, what is your favorite bed time book? One that your kids want you to read over and over again. I would love to hear about it.

6 comments:

AudyCamp said...

I love good books to read to my kids! I'll have to check it out...Hey check out my EA roomie/friend Kristal's blog and read her car accident story.. I think you'll relate.

AudyCamp said...

http://namethemonebyone.blogspot.com/

Oops forgot to leave the address..

Frolicking Night Owl said...

anything Dr Seuss at our house!

Raich said...

all my boys can usually go for a How does a dinosaur ....eat, get well, etc...

Barlow Family said...

We always love "Do Princesses Where Hiking Boots?" and "If You Give a Pig a Pancake". It's great she likes to be read to, she'll probably love to read in a few years herself. :)

AudyCamp said...

My kids enjoy the book "I love you Stinky Face"