Thursday, March 6, 2008

Get to know you

A.The rules of this game are posted at the beginning.

B. Each player answers the question about themselves.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, and then leaves a comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog to get the directions.

Questions:10 yrs ago:
*I was at Ricks college having some of the best times of my life. That year I had the best roommates (Rachel, Amberlynn and Melanie) I was probably freezing to death too.

5 Things on my list of things to do today:
*Get Claire to take a nap
*Give Bailey a bath.
*Clean my floors
*Go shopping to find Bailey an Easter dress
*Take some clothes I bought for a friend to her house

Things I would do if I suddenly was a Billionaire:
*Get a brand new house that i don't have to do any work on to get it livable.
*Go on vacations more often
*Buy myself a new wardrobe because I am sick of all my clothes

3 of my bad habits
*Folding laundry but letting it sit in the baskets for days before putting them away
*Lately I have had a really bad sweet tooth that I need to get rid of
*Reading emails from people and forgetting to respond to them in a timely manner

Places I have lived
*UT
*CA
*AZ
*ID

Jobs I have had:
*Worked for my dad in random positions at his apartment complexes
*Day camp counselor
*Cashier at BYU Bookstore
*Gift wrap at BYU Bookstore
*Florist

Things most people don't know about me:
*I am probably the only girl who doesn't like the Twilight book series about vampires. Way to much swooning in my opinion and as of the last book the girl was still hooked up with the wrong guy.
*I learned to clog, folk dance and play the mandolin at BYU. I know, I am such a nerd.
*I can deal with pain like a broken pelvis and child birth a lot better than I can deal with being sick with a cold or an upset tummy.


I tag anyone who hasn't done this yet. I am kind of late to the game and a lot of people have already done it.

3 comments:

AudyCamp said...

glad to hear you didn't like the twilight series. people keep trying to get me to read it..now I have an excuse!

Amberlynn said...

Heck ya, our roommates rocked! Nat, I'm lovin' your blog! You are such a thinker. It is fun to read your posts. Miss ya heaps!

Raich said...

Yeah for people who DONT read the Twilight series! Vampires? Sorry, that's an automatic no go for me!!