Friday, March 14, 2008

THANKFUL THURSDAY a day late!




I am thankful for the beautiful sunny weather we are having. It has been in the low 80's all week and I have had so much fun spending time outside with my girls. We have been bike rides, wagon rides and picnics. We also have spent a lot of time in the yard blowing bubbles, playing and pulling weeds(Bailey thinks pulling weeds is great fun). Not many people in the country get to be outside right now, we are truly blessed.
I will need to remember this post in June when it is 110 and not feeling so blessed.

3 comments:

AudyCamp said...

Seriously could it be any more perfect?? Spring weather in the valley totally makes up for the scorching summer..well almost!

Jen said...

you are such a good mom!!

Amberlynn said...

I love your thankful thursday post! Such a great idea! I agree with Jen, you are a good mom! Miss you!